Monday, January 16, 2017

Let me Clear my Throat...

 Hi! My name is, what? My name is, who? My name is Noah Diveley. I was born and raised in Columbia, SC, and am an undergraduate student at the University of South Carolina. This blog’s content is primarily albums that have changed the rap game into what it is today, and showing the direct impact in modern albums. This blog will be a very sleek, educated blog that will make you think of albums and artists in ways you never have before. I will be covering rap and hip hop from all time periods and corners of the globe, but only if they have shaped what we listen to today. My blog is named “750iL”, after the model of car 2Pac was killed in because it was one of the big events that changed rap. Founded in 2017, this blog serves as a community of educated, music loving people who aren’t scared to think so deeply that people question if they are high. I believe that all things, especially music, are connected in some way, you just have to look hard enough to find out how. Join me as we take an adventure through this wonderful genre as we make connections no one has dared to make before. Let my Adidas roam all over the coliseum floor, so you don’t have to. If you are interested in rap, hip hop, creativity, or just plainly food for thought, I highly recommend that you take a look at this blog. Because, after all, it feels so empty without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment